The Eastern Cape Business Conversation with Mfuleni and Friends is inspired by a noticeable decline in the connection amongst aspiring young business entrepreneurs in civil society and successful business role players. A niche need was identified in the accessibility of effectual key stakeholders and an average start-up business. The overall aim in conducting these sessions during the COVID-19 turbulences is to really discover the impact of the pandemic on entrepreneurs and how businesses should remodel their approach and adapt to the new normal.
- Create social platforms supporting projects that encourage entrepreneurship, self-reliance and provide employment and growth opportunities
- To empower and generate association opportunities
- To comprehensively discuss issues that can assist in enhancing and developing entrepreneurial skills
- Identify and analyze community problems with the aim of working cooperatively with others to ensure that their voices are head
- Aim at tackling social needs for ordinary South Africans
The purpose is to invite and connects young South African entrepreneurs and industry leaders to share business skills and tools to develop the entrepreneurial movement to close the global business gap. The idea is that this platform will inflate opportunities and prominence for South Africa start-up businesses.
The CSI is targeted at youth in business and aspiring young entrepreneurs, with the need to discuss vastly how to work together to address the need to forefront the province narrative concerning its youth development.
Date: 17th September
Online Platform: Microsoft Teams
Mfuleni and Friends Gallery
Register for the Event
Imbizo Events was established in 2002 as an Events Management Company that focuses and encompasses both Industry and Public Sector Events.
SMME’s in ICT Summit
The Annual ICT Summit
Mfuleni and Friends
News & Updates
Physical: 40 Michell Street, South End, Port Elizabeth, 6070
Postal: PO Box: 1788, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 818 3004